This website is owned by TRIPOSONA S.A. , CIF: A-59202846 whose registered address is Ctra. de Vilalleons, de Sant Julià de Vilatorta – 08504 (Barcelona).
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any query or suggestion: firstname.lastname@example.org
This website rigorously complies with Ley Orgánica 15/1999 – 13th of December, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD), and with the Real Decreto 1720/2007 – 21st of December, which approves the implementing legislation of the LOPD. It is also run in concordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament of 27 April 2016 and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data as well as with the Spanish Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Trade (Ley 34/2002 – 11th of July).
All matters pertaining to our website are governed solely by the laws of Spain. In the event of any dispute or disagreement arising between the parties over the interpretation or content of this website, all parties shall accept the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of Barcelona, expressly waiving any jurisdiction of their own.
We are entitled to change the presentation and configuration of our website and the services and contents provided, unilaterally and without advance notice.
A. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
We are either the holder or the licensee of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights to all the contents of this website, including, but not limited to, all the components making up the visual presentation, graphic image as well as all brands, logos, trade names and source codes that make up the website.
We only authorise reproduction of the contents of this website for private and non-profit use, unless otherwise explicitly authorised by the licence holder for modifying, assigning, distributing, transferring or exercising any licensee’s rights for those contents, whether in full or in part.
B YOUR RIGHT TO USE THE WEBSTITE
Access to our website is free of charge and no prior subscription or registration is required.
This website contains links and hyperlinks leading to other websites run by third parties not associated with our organisation. Accordingly, we cannot provide any guarantees regarding the contents or information provided in those websites, or as regards their being truthful and up-to-date, and thus we shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage of any kind that may stem from the use of those other websites not associated with our own.
Personal data protection
When browsing these pages, you automatically provide the web server with information relating to your IP address (unique identifier for the transmission of packages between computers connected to the Internet), the date and time of access, the hyperlink that has redirected you to these pages, your operating system and the browser you are using.
Without prejudice to the fact that the Spanish Data Protection Agency (hereinafter, AEPD) considers the IP to be personal data, the Holder cannot obtain on its own, nor does it intend to do so unless it causes any damage, any information about the owner of the Internet connection to which it corresponds. These data will be stored and used solely for the control and performance of statistics on access and visits to the website, and in no case will they be communicated or transferred to third parties.
The data obtained in the web contact form will remain in the possession of the person responsible for the processing:
TRIPOSONA, S.A. – CIF: A-59202846 – Ctra. Vilalleons, qm. 0,8 (Sant Julià de Vilatorta) – 938122019 – email@example.com
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data and for a specific purpose that we will inform you in advance and with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation: We will only request data that is strictly necessary for the purposes for which we require it.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: The data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the processing, depending on the purpose. We will inform you of the corresponding retention period, in the case of subscriptions, and we will periodically review our lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and to guarantee confidentiality. We take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
The data is provided through a contact form where we request the following personal data: company, contact person, position, town, e-mail, telephone and message, in order to respond to any questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding our services.
TRIPOSONA S.A. does not sell, rent or lease personal data that could identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases, collaborations may be carried out with other professionals, in which case consent will be required from users, informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out in accordance with the strictest security standards.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- It also collects other non-identifying data obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this website, which are detailed in the cookies policy.
- To manage social networks. TRIPOSONA S.A. may have a presence on social networks. The processing of the data of the people who become followers on the social networks of the official pages of TRIPOSONA S.A. as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that apply in each case and which are previously accepted by the user. Your data will be processed for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing you of TRIPOSONA S.A. activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose permitted by the regulations of social networks. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
Category of data:
The categories of data processed are identification data.
Specially protected categories of data are not processed.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- For as long as the business relationship is maintained.
- Until the interested party requests their deletion.
- Period from the last confirmation of interest: 1 year.
Data secrecy and security:
TRIPOSONA S.A. undertakes to use and process the data, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with its obligation to store and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection legislation.
The transmission of data between the server and the web user, and in feedback, is totally encrypted or encoded.
TRIPOSONA S.A. cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data by means of fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of the process, TRIPOSONA S.A. will ensure that any anyone authorised to process customer data (including their staff, collaborators and service providers) shall do so confidentially (whether this is a contractual or legal obligation).
When a security incident occurs, TRIPOSONA S.A. shall notify the user without undue delay and shall provide the appropriate information related to the security incident as soon as it becomes known or when the user reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and veracity of the data:
The user is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data he/she sends us.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user accepts to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent:
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, may be revoked at any time by notifying the data controller in the terms established in this policy for the exercise of the ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
In providing users with access to this website, our aim is to offer a range of services and content of high quality, applying the maximum diligence in providing these services and content and in the technological means used. Nevertheless, even though we have adopted the security measures available from the technology currently available, we cannot guarantee that the website is completely free of viruses or other harmful components.
We do not guarantee continuous availability of the services offered on the website.
The USER is prohibited from taking any action on our website which may excessively overload the operation of our computer systems, as well as introducing viruses, installing robots or software that may alter the normal operation of our website or cause damage to our computer systems.
USERS accept full liability for their use of our website.
E. COOKIES USAGE